Spatial Vision helps governments and organisations prepare for future transformation with scientific evidence, sophisticated analysis and meaningful insights.
We harness geographic information and technology to build sustained resiliency, liveability and productivity into cities globally. For over 20 years, we have developed solutions contributing to the wellbeing of future generations, ensuring ‘smart’ is also secure, ethical, and sustainable.
Our solutions involve:
- Strategic advice on how to leverage your geospatial information resources to advance decision-making, improve operational efficiency and attract investment
- Supporting future digital infrastructure needs with state-wide digital cadastre transformation
- Helping organisations understand potential climate change risks and impacts through asset vulnerability assessment and effective visualisation
- Providing insights to aid government investment decisions with comprehensive land use analysis, and development and integration of automated, repeatable self-service processes for future analysis requirements
- Facilitating enhanced liveability and safety with climate adaptation mapping and digital twin strategic advice and outputs
Award-winning smart city solutions include our work with NSW Department of Primary Industries and Environment (DPIE), ‘Analysis of User Requirements & Spatial Strategy’, developing a strategic two-year roadmap to assist DPIE in meeting future business requirements, sustainably managing resources and promoting future economic growth.
Spatial Vision also leverage key partnerships to deliver diverse expertise across a range of sectors spanning the entire digital twin development and deployment phases, from acquiring new 3D and 4D datasets through to sophisticated spatial modelling to derive valuable insights for decision makers and stakeholders. We continue to actively support cross-industry innovation, seeking opportunities to leverage space-based communications, positioning systems, and earth observation, supporting an increasing array of geospatial data products derived from these sources.